The site status page is the first page you should visit if you are wondering about the different features of our plugin. This page allows you to get a quick overview of tools, systems, basic information, and analytics related to your site.
- The site's update status and history
- The test status and the option to trigger another test, useful if you've made modifications to the site and want to make sure those changes won't end up blocking our update system
- The screenshots of before and after the latest update or update attempt, and the visual regression test's observation of differences between the two
- The update controls, opting out, technical contacts and Slack notifications for the updates
- The option to manually trigger a Seravo Plugin update and the PHP switcher that allows you to change the PHP version your site currently uses
On the security page you can find the settings that control the security of your site, and the tools you can use to clean up unnecessary files.