Creating a new WordPress user
Adding a new user in WordPress
- Log in and view the dashboard of your WordPress site
- Click 'Users' and 'Add new' in the panel on the left side of the interface
- Enter the new user's username and email address
- Select the desired role for the new user and click the 'Add new user' button
- The user will receive an email with password instructions
- Remember to ensure the user will practice good password hygiene!
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.